The disbursement has probably been lost due to corruption or if it was deleted, the process didn’t complete in the program. This allows you to “unpay” a payable so you can reissue the check.
- Click Transaction Journal Reports in the Command Center.
2. Select the month in which the original payable was created.
3. Hold down the OPTION (Mac) key* or the F8 (Windows) key**, then click on the payable.
4. An edit box appears and you can zero out what was “paid/applied”.
This removes any payment associated with the payable and puts it back into the Vendor payments as an outstanding payable to be paid.
* WARNING: This works with versions 5.0.6 & higher of Mac MultiLedger
**WARNING: This works with Windows 95 or higher and version 5.1.2 and higher of MultiLedger for Windows
Note: If you are using Windows 3.1 and version 5.0-5.1.1 of MultiLedger for Windows, hold down the Backspace key when you click the Payable.