- Make a backup of your company files.
2. Print out the transaction in question from the Transaction Journal Reports screen.
3. Select Rebuild Files from the File menu.
The message reminds you to make a backup of your files.
4. To continue, select Yes.
This procedure may take significant time depending on the size of your files and the speed of your computer and will either delete the damaged transaction or fix it so that it shows in both reports.
5. When the rebuild is done, click on General Ledger in the Command Center.
6. Highlight all months in the list, then click View.
- If it deletes the transaction, use the report you printed out to re-enter the transaction.
If this does not fix the problem, please submit a request to technical support.