A receipt has been lost due to corruption. This allows you to “unapply” a receipt so you can redo the deposit in Customer Payments.
1. Click Transaction Journal Reports in the Command Center.
2. Select the month in which the original invoice was created.
3. Hold down the OPTION (Mac) key* or the F8 (Windows) key**, then click on the invoice.
4. An edit box appears and you can zero out what was “paid/applied”. This removes any payment associated with the invoice and puts it back into the Customer payments as an outstanding invoice to be paid.
* WARNING: This works with versions 5.0.6 & higher of Mac MultiLedger
**WARNING: This works with Windows 95 or higher and version 5.1.2 and higher of MultiLedger for Windows
Note: If you are using Windows 3.1 and version 5.0-5.1.1 of MultiLedger for Windows, hold down the Backspace key when you click the Invoice.