You can set this up in CheckMark Payroll as follows:
- Select Employees from the Command Center.
- Select and employee from the list and the Personal tab.
- Enter the last 4 digits of the employee’s SSN or an employee ID# into the Employee # edit box and Save.
- Repeat for every employee in your list.
When you print a paycheck:
- Select Print Paychecks from the Command Center.
- Select the check date(s) you wish from the Check Date column.
- Select the Suppress SS# check box under the Printing Options.
- Select the check(s) you wish to print from the list. If no checks are selected, all checks shown will print.
- Click Print and print as usual.
The number you entered into the employee setup screen in the Employee # edit box will print under the employee name on the pay stub.