Creating California DE-9 XML File
Employers who are set up with California’s EDD to file their Quarterly Wage and Withholding Reports electronically, can save a file from CheckMark Payroll to submit to the EDD in the DE-9 XML format. For more information on submitting the DE-9 XML information electronically, contact the EDD. You can easily print your California DE-9 XML file in CheckMark Payroll Software. Follow our step-by-step guide to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
To save the report as an XML file, do the following:
- Click State Taxes in the Command
- Select the CA DE-9 XML option and the desired Period.
- Select CA in the States list.
- Click Text File. The following dialog appears:
- Fill in all appropriate fields and click OK.
- A Save As dialog box opens. Chose a save location and click Save.