Mac’s new OS, Mojave, has a new security setting that may not allow you to post from Payroll to MultiLedger. If you are having this problem, please do the following:
- Go under the Apple to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top
- Scroll down the list on the left and click on “Automation”
- Click on the lock at the bottom to unlock – will have to enter your system Password
- You’ll see CheckMark Payroll, then MultiLedger listed below it with a checkbox that is unchecked you need to click the box to check it and then click the lock to save the changes.
Now, you should be able to post from Payroll to MultiLedger without a problem.