1. Open one of your backups from year end and enter the adjusting transactions.
2. After all adjusting entries have been made, print a Trial Balance report for the last month of your fiscal year.
3. Close the backup and open the current year files.
4. Click Account Balances, enter the new balances from the Trial Balance report for the last month in the list.
The last month in the list should correspond to the last month of your fiscal year.
5. After entering the new account balances, click Save.
The new balances will carry forward and update balances and reports for all months in the new year.