CheckMark Software has teamed up with National Payment Corporation to provide Web Direct Deposit services to CheckMark Payroll users. To sign up for Web Direct Deposit, either click on this link to National Payment Corporation, or call NPC at 800-284-0113.
To designate an employee for Web Direct Deposit in CheckMark Payroll:
1. Click Employees in the Command Center.
2. Select an employee who receives Web Direct Deposit from the list on the right.
3. Check the Direct Deposit check box, then click Save.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 for each employee who receives direct deposit.
Entering the payroll:
1. Enter employee hours and calculate pay as you normally would.
2. Click Create Paychecks in the Command Center.
3. Enter a number for the Next Direct Deposit number. You should use a different sequence from the check numbers.
4. Create checks as you normally would.
5. Print checks for direct deposit employees on plain paper to serve as their payroll stub.
To create an export file for Web Direct Deposit after entering the payroll information:
1. Click Employee Paychecks in the Command Center.
2. Select the appropriate check date from the list.
3. Select the Web Direct Deposit radio button.
4. Click Text File. The text file is automatically named Web Direct Deposit.
5. Choose where you want to save the text file, then click Save.
Be sure to remember where you saved the text file, as you will need it to import into Web Direct Deposit. For further instructions on completing the Web Direct Deposit, please contact NPC at the number listed above.