Importing Employer Information from CheckMark Payroll or MultiLedger
- Open the CheckMark 1095 application.
- Open the Database you want to import the employer into.
Note: If the database that you want to import employees to does not exist, you will need to create a new database before importing. For information on creating a new database see “Creating a New Database”
- Under the File menu select Import Employer.
- Choose the type of employer you are importing.
- Click OK
- Click the Import from Payroll or MultiLedger button. The appropriate fields will automatically populate for you.
- A dialogue box appears allowing you to browse to the location where you saved your text file from CheckMark Payroll or MultiLedger.
- Select the text file and click Open. The employer will be imported into the selected database.