Import Employees from CheckMark Payroll and MultiLedger
- Open the CheckMark 1095 application.
- Open the Database which contains the employer you want to import into.
- Select 1094-B or 1094-C depending on which type you will be importing.
- Select the employer you want to import employees for.
Note: If the employer you want to import employees to does not exist, you will need to create a new employer or import a employer before importing employees. For information on creating a new employer or importing a employer, see “Creating a New Employer” or “Importing an Employer”
- Under the File menu select Import…
- Select Import Employee in the popup window.
- Click the Import from Payroll or MultiLedger button. The appropriate fields will automatically populate for you.
- A dialogue box appears allowing you to browse to the location where you saved your text file from CheckMark Payroll or MultiLedger.
- Select the text file and click Open. All employees will be imported into the selected employer.