1. Open the CheckMark 1099 program.
2. Open the database you want to import the company into.
NOTE: If the database that you want to import the company into does not exist, you will need to create a new database before importing. For information on creating a new database, see “Creating a New Database” in the 1099 Manual under the Help menu.
3. Under the File menu, select Import.
4. Select Company in the popup window.
5. Click OK.
6. Click the Import from Payroll or MultiLedger button and the appropriate fields will automatically populate for you.
7. In the dialog box that comes up, locate & select the text file you saved from Payroll or MultiLedger and click Open.
The company information will be imported to the 1099 company.
Importing Recipients Into 1099 Program Using A Tab-Delimited Text File.
Importing Recipients From CheckMark Payroll Or MultiLedger.
I Need To Import Company Information And Recipients From My MultiLedger Program. How Do I Export The Information?
I Need To Import Company Information And Recipients From My CheckMark Payroll Program. How Do I Export The Information From Payroll?
When Printing 1099 Copies On Pre-Printed Forms, My Alignment Is Off