1. Open the CheckMark 1099 program.
2. Open the database you want to import the recipients into.
NOTE: If the database that you want to import recipients into does not exist, you will need to create a new database before importing. For information on creating a new database, see “Creating a New Database” in the 1099 Manual under the Help menu.
3. Under the File menu, select Import.
4. Select Recipients in the popup window.
5. Click OK.
6. Click the Import from Payroll or MultiLedger button and select the fields from the Available Fields list to copy to the Selected Fields list. The list MUST be in the exact order as your text file you will be importing.
7. In the dialog box that comes up, locate & select the text file you saved from Payroll or MultiLedger and click Open.
The recipient information will be imported to the 1099 company.