Posting to MultiLedger for Mac Payroll users has changed slightly from older versions of the program. As before, MultiLedger version 5.1 or higher must be running and your company data files open for Payroll to be posted. Here are the steps that you can follow for a successful posting.
- Select Reports/Employee Paychecks on the Command Center.
- Select the Check Date(s) that you wish to post. (By default, the last check date created is selected in the list).
- Select the ‘CheckMark’ Format radio button. If necessary, select ‘CheckMark’ from the drop down list.
- Click on the ‘Post to MultiLedger’ button. Note: In current versions of Payroll, the user is no longer prompted by a Save dialog.
- Click OK when the ‘Post Command Sent to MultiLedger’ message appears.
- In MultiLedger, verify the posting in the General Journal Transaction Report.