Exporting to CheckMark Forms 1099
You can export Vendor or Customer information as a .txt file to import into the CheckMark Forms 1099 application. CheckMark Forms 1099 prints and eFiles 1099 copies for forms MISC, DIV, INT, S and R. For information regarding this program, contact CheckMark’s sales department at 800-444-9922 or visit www.checkmark.com
- Chose Export from the File menu.
- If necessary, make sure you have the month that contains the data you wish to export selected in the pull-down menu.
- Select the type of data, either Vendors or Customers, that you want to export from the pull-down menu.
- Select the Vendors or Customers you wish to export. If no Vendors or Customers are selected, all will be selected.
- Click the Export to 1099 button. You’ll be prompted with a SaveAs dialog box.
- Choose a location to save the file, give the file a name or use the default name given, and click Save.
- Open up the CheckMark Forms Application and use the import feature to import the information into that system.
How to Use General Ledger in CheckMark MultiLedger
How to Record, Modify & Delete General Ledger Transaction
Balancing Your Checkbook in CheckMark MultiLedger
How to Reconcile Your Bank Balances in CheckMark MultiLedger
Adjust Inventory Window in CheckMark MultiLedger
How to Use, Modify & Delete Adjust Inventory Window
Importing & Exporting in CheckMark MultiLedger
How to Export from CheckMark MultiLedger
How to Export to CheckMark Form 1099
How to Import Data into CheckMark MultiLedger